1. Go to https://deskgram.app/ and download Deskgram Application for PC or Mac.
2. Install Deskgram, then run it and then enter your Instagram Username and Password and click on sign in button.
3. Now click on Upload Video button to open Video upload window.
4. Click on the window and select your video or drag and drop your video to the window.
5. From here you can crop and trim your video according to your requirement. The aspect ratio is already defined in this application so you do not have to worry about the dimensions of the video. For windows application you will first trim your video and then will crop the video because trimming and cropping not available on same window.
6. After that click on blue front arrow. Here it will prepare your video according to your cropping and trimming. After finish preparing on next window you will be able to tag profiles (max 20 people) and location to your video. And of course the caption of the video. You can also add emoji in the caption by pressing control + command + space on Mac OS and by Virtual Keyboard in Windows 8 and 10.
7. Click on the green upload button to post video to Instagram from pc. When you click on button you'll see upload progress.
8. When uploading finish you will see a message saying Video Uploaded Successfully